Article 1 (Applicable)
This agreement is applicable to the hommi website (referred to as "Website") operated by Hommi Co., Ltd. (referred to as "the Company"), and the users of this site are deemed to agree to the agreement.
Article 2 (User Registration)
The user in accordance with the company developed the method to register members, is to complete the use of landing.However, the user may refuse to use the login and will not be responsible for any reason for refusal.
- Fill in false information when landing
- Access by users who have violated this Agreement
- Other circumstances that the Company considers contrary to the interests of the Company and other customers of the Company
Article 3 (Management of user ID and password)
- Users in accordance with the principle of self-responsibility to manage their user ID and password.
- In any case, prohibit users to their own user ID and password transfer or lend to others, the Company will use all the user ID and password on the site to conduct acts, as the user's own behavior or meaning that .
- The Company may reset the User's password and notify it in advance to protect the User's interest.
Article 4 (Price)
The price of the website is subject to the price on the website. The price may change with the change of the cost. The price may be different from the price when put into the shopping cart. The price will be changed in the historical price module. .
Article 5 (Prohibitions)
When using this site, the user shall not conduct the following acts:
- Violation of Japanese law and general social ethics
- Destruction or interference with the company's server or network behavior
- Hinder the operation of this site behavior
- Collection of other users of personal information
- Impersonate another user
- The use of the site's services directly or indirectly, anti-social forces (such as violence) to provide benefits
- Other acts which the Company deems inappropriate
Article 6 (Stopping or Interruption of Service Provided by the Website)
In the following cases, the Company may interrupt or stop providing part or all of the services of the Site without prior notice to the User, and thus shall not be liable for any loss or damage to the User or any third party.
- Update or maintain this site services
- As a result of earthquakes, thunder, fire, power outages or other natural disasters such as force majeure causes the site to provide services difficult
- Computer or network line accident caused by the site to provide services difficult
- Other cases where the Company believes that it is difficult to provide the service
Article 7 (Limitation and Landing)
The Company may restrict the user to use some or all of the services of this site and even erase the user's use of the landing in the following circumstances, does not bear the resulting damage:
- The User is in breach of any one of this Agreement
- The user of this site to provide false information
- Other companies that the user's use does not meet the interests of the majority of other users
Article 8 (Disclaimer)
- In the case of unintentional or gross negligence of the Company, the liability of the Company's debts shall not be discharged.
- In the case of fault of the Company, the Company shall only be liable for damages normally incurred and shall not exceed the total amount of the Order.
- The company does not use the site services arising from disputes with third parties bear any responsibility.
Article 9 (Services, Changes, etc.)
The Company may not inform the user's circumstances to change the content of this site services or suspension of this site services, not for any loss arising from any responsibility.
Article 10 (Change of Agreement)
The Company may change this Agreement at any time without notice to the User, if necessary.
Article 11 (Notification or Contact)
Notice or contact between the Company and the user to use the contact means indicated in this site.
Article 12 (Prohibition of Transfer of Powers and Obligations)
The User shall not transfer or encumber any rights or obligations arising from the Contract or under this Agreement to any third party without the Company's written undertaking.
Article 13 (Jurisdiction)
- This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the Japanese Law.
- The dispute arising from the use of this site, will be the location of the Company shop as the jurisdiction of the first referee.